Two Story Video Production: Mock Commercial ft Rolex
This video is a mock commercial and very different from what we usually bring to you on the blog. It’s not a client commissioned gig, instead is a personal project that we worked on purely for the purposes of creative development.The idea is to try new ideas that can help up us push the envelope with our clients for future gigs.
To create this mock commercial, we’ve utilised personal resources and the finishing is as compelling as any other paid gig.
The visual narrative of this commercial revolves around a day in the life of a businessman and why he chooses to wear a Rolex watch.
Watch the video now:
This was a half-day shoot that we captured on a Canon DSLR 5D Mark ii.
Other equipment included
- 5” Marshall HD Field Monitor for monitoring visuals
- Zoom H1 Audio Recorder for voice over
- Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L EF zoom lens
- Nikon 55mm 1.2 AIS Prime lens w/ EF adapter
- Triple Suction cup CAR-RIG Mount for DSLR
- Kamerar camera slider
- Manfrotto Tripod w/ Manfrotto fluid head
- 2 x LED panels w/ various gels & reflector
With a video like this, we want to show you the creativity we can bring to your video in terms of shooting styles, camera angles, production value etc. If you’re on the fence about who you want to go with for your next video production project, give this video a good look. If you have any questions about how we work, start a dialogue with us today. Write to [email protected]