Category: Video Production
EOFY is here: Put back in your business, like we did
I want to begin this blog post by congratulating our clients for all the milestones achieved and for extending their unrelenting support to us throughout the FY.
It’s officially the end of the financial year, and no matter how this year has panned out for your business, it’s time to look ahead.
One of the things we always aim for, here at Two Story is to stay abreast with the latest in technology and technique, so we can create videos that go beyond the brief and nail your business goals. So, a little earlier this month, our Creative Director, Duane Robinson decided it was time to take things to the next level. He decided to reinvest in the business and upgrade some of our existing in-house equipment for video and film.
The brand-new equipment list includes (photos below):
- A 4K video resolution Canon 5D MArk 4 camera,
- 2 Canon cinema prime lenses ( 35 mm & 85 mm)
- Neutral density filters
- Kamerar Shoulder Rig and Cage Rig with follow focus, matte box and rails
Now, here’s how this decision impacts you…
- Your videos will stand out and make a terrific impression
- With sharp, cinematic-quality images, your videos will create an instant wow factor for your audience
- It will also make your audience want to engage with your brand and turn into loyalists
You see, professional video quality can help you achieve your goals in this cut-throat online business environment of today. It is what will make your content shine and boost engagement and conversions for your business.
Overall, we think putting back into the business is one the most assured ways of achieving a higher ROI.
And it’s true for your business too.
Our advice: Take time out this week, while we’re still in this financial year, to re-think your business goals for next year. And reinvest in the business, where required.
And, if you’re looking to make a spectacular new video with our new and improved equipment, write in today: [email protected]