ARBS 2018 – Event Video Coverage
ARBS, Australia’s only international trade exhibition for the HVAC & R and Building Services industries, happened in May. The show hosted over 350 exhibitors with an excess of 8000 visitors.We were commissioned with capturing a series of highlights and testimonial videos for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Panasonic & Design Team, during the 2-day extravaganza. We shot a highlights video for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, seven short demo videos and a highlights video for Panasonic and finally two testimonials and a highlights video for Design Team. We had our work cut out for us!
For Mitsubishi Heavy Industries: The video had to capture their presence and representation at the show. This included capturing footage of…
- Their brand ambassador – Tara Dennis (Better Homes & Gardens)
- A Live Sushi Chef Presentation.
- A Networking Event
Watch the highlights video now:
For Panasonic, the client’s requirements included capturing footage of…
- The brand’s presence at the show
- The brand’s 100th Anniversary Celebration along with their campaign, 100 years of ideas
- Visitors and Guests at the Stand
- Seven short product demos highlighting their products on display
Watch the highlights video now
Lastly, with Design Team, we were required to capture footage…
- Highlighting the design and build skills of their bespoke stands.
- Showcasing brand presence for Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Yanmar & Bitzer at ARBS 2018
- Presenting testimonials with Panasonic & MHI
- Showing guests interacting with products and staff on the stands.
Take a quick look in this highlights video
We conducted a recce prior to the commencement of ARBS 2018. We had to understand the timelines concerning when the most amount of action or activity was expected, ensuring we prioritised essential moments through the show. Plus we had a lot of gear to organise and setup for the 2 day shoot.
We’ve edited all the videos using Adobe Suite Premiere Pro CC. We added in the company logos and licensed music during the edits.
This was a major event project involving the capture of a lot of critical moments throughout the event’s two-day duration. And we pulled it off on time and schedule. Needless to say, clients were really happy and are currently using these videos for online marketing and promotions. Panasonic is wanting to use the individual demos for their global sister companies!
Have an event coming up that you’d like the video pros to capture for you? Give us a shout today. Write in to [email protected]